CIVIL/GEOTECHNICAL/GEOLOGICAL ENGINEERS OR ENGINEERING GEOLOGISTS
Klohn Crippen Berger’s Saskatoon office has immediate openings for Civil / Geotechnical / Geological Engineers or Engineering Geologists to lead and work on various municipal and mining projects including: mine tailings and waste management, mine water and wastewater networks, pit slope designs, mine facility foundations, storm water management systems and transportation infrastructure projects in Western Canada.
We are looking for highly skilled, experienced engineering professionals who thrive on working on projects from concept to operation, and excel at leading and managing multi-disciplinary project teams, mentoring and training staff, and sustaining and developing excellent client relationships.
We value people, ethics, integrity and honesty, professionalism, innovation, quality, technical excellence, teamwork, recognition of individual contributions, sustainability and a satisfying and fun workplace. We are looking for people who have experience working in project teams, are ready to rise to a challenge, think outside the box, know how to get things done and want to join a great team.
In this role, successful candidates will be exposed to world-class technical challenges and have opportunities to learn from the best in the business.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
· Be exposed to world-class technical challenges
· Work on mining, civil infrastructure, oil and gas, water resources, environmental assessment and remediation projects across western Canada
· Learn from the best in the business
· Develop your knowledge and skills through practical experience, on the job training, and mentoring by experienced engineers
· Be recognized for your input and contributions
We offer unparalleled career growth for the right person in a dynamic company committed to high quality engineering and environmental excellence. Initiative, enthusiasm and commitment to technical excellence are all important qualities of our team members.
Qualifications/ Present Skills:
· Related experience in some or all of the following: site exploration, foundation engineering, geotechnical design, tailing dam design, mine pit slope design, embankment dams, mine water and wastewater networks, transportation infrastructure projects, numerical flow modeling design, and storm water management
· Bachelor degree or higher in related Civil/Geotechnical/Geological fields
· Registered or eligible to register as a Professional Engineer or Geologist in Canada
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Track record as an effective team player with good interpersonal skills
· Strong work ethic and commitment to team work
· Willing and able to travel both domestically and internationally
· Class 5 Drivers license or equivalent
Klohn Crippen Berger (KCB) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm providing engineering and environmental services in the mining, hydropower, environmental, transportation, geotechnical, oil & gas, and water resources sectors. We offer a full range of services from our offices in Canada, Australia and Peru. KCB is a member of the Louis Berger Group, a leading international consulting firm with more than 80 offices worldwide. KCB was recently named one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies.
From our offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Lloydminster, Ft. McMurray, Saskatoon and Inuvik, KCB's Alberta Group works on challenging projects in the onshore and offshore Oil and Gas industry, Oil Sands developments, and in our traditional Mining, Infrastructure and Water Resources markets. Our projects include all geotechnical and geological aspects of pipeline design and maintenance, oil and gas facilities and operations support. KCB is also a leader in tailings management, dam designs, offshore drilling islands, plant site foundation engineering, hydrogeology, hydrotechnical and environmental reclamation services.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified career seekers. We offer competitive salaries commensurate with experience and an attractive flexible benefits package designed to suit your individual needs.
Are you up to the challenge?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, simply apply on-line with your résumé and covering letter quoting the job reference number 958-A12.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.