Our structural specialties includes bridge design and rehabilitation, seismic design, machine foundation vibrations and all elements of heavy industrial building design. Our bridge designs include a pipeline suspension bridge for the Alliance Gas Pipeline, numerous road bridges in British Columbia and Alberta, and construction engineering for the Lions Gate Bridge deck replacement and the world’s largest self-anchored suspension bridge. Our seismic engineering expertise includes seismic retrofit of Vancouver’s major bridges, BC Hydro powerplants, and oil and gas installations.
- Bridge design, rehabilitation and seismic retrofit
- Pipeline bridge design
- Geotechnical site investigation and foundation design
- Seismic hazard assessment
- Design of industrial buildings
- Industrial road and highway design
- Heavy machine foundation vibration problem resolution