Senior Water Resources Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity to …
- Work on some of the largest tailings dams in the world?
- Work with a group of highly motivated like-minded professionals?
- Be part of a close-knit team?
- Mentor a team of highly motivated individuals?
- Leave a positive impact on the environment and communities?
- Solve some of the most complex problems faced by the mining industry?
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, with high expectations for quality and technical excellence?
Intrigued? Read on - the details of your next career adventure are below.
What makes us stand out?
Aren’t all consultancies the same? We don’t think so. One of our tag lines “Down to Earth / Up to the Challenge” says a lot about who we are. Our staff are inquisitive, curious and dedicated to solving complex problems and our size allows us to draw on colleagues across the globe just as easily as if they were across the hall. In broad terms we think KCB’s primary differentiators are:
- our global reputation for technical excellence;
- appetite to tackle problems with unique complexities;
- real access to some of the sectors most amazing talent;
- our size (we’re a mid-sized consultancy);
- the breadth of our multi-disciplinary services; and
- our offices in some of the worlds most beautiful locations.
The right fit – it’s got to be mutual
We recognize that making a career move is a significant personal decision and, from our perspective, building a team of like-minded individuals is an important element to our success. Cards on the table - we are looking for motivated individuals who have: collaborated within multi-disciplinary project teams for the delivery of construction projects; developed and mentored others in construction management and quality assurance; delivered high-quality geotechnical services; and built and sustained excellent client relationships.
We are looking for people with more than 15 years of Water Resource experience who want to be part of a highly motivated group that works with clients to achieve their objectives, while leaving a positive impact on the environment and local communities. We are particularly interested in your ability to: lead teams focused on water management; positively impact the designs that lead to closure; and guide others in the application of critical thinking.
Our focus is on mine waste and water management and our clients are some of the largest mining companies in the world. The right candidate will show flexibility and be energized by the prospect of working on sites across Canada. Registration as a Professional Engineer, or eligibility to register, is a prerequisite.
Join us and you’ll find we really DO value your mining and tailings management knowledge, project management skills and experience.
Are you up to the challenge?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, simply apply on-line with your résumé quoting the job reference number 1591-M21.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified career seekers. We thank all candidates for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.