Are you looking for an opportunity to …
- Work in a high energy team?
- Showcase your organizational skills?
- Positively impact your work environment?
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, with high expectations for quality and technical excellence?
Intrigued? Read on - the details of your next career adventure are below.
What makes this opportunity different?
Aren’t all consultancies the same? We don’t think so. One of our tag lines “Down to Earth / Up to the Challenge” says a lot about who we are. We are looking for someone who:
- will take pride in a job well done
- is organized and can organize others
- has an interest in setting up systems
- can effectively manage their own time and prioritize conflicting demands
- has good hand eye coordination
- has an eye for detail; and
- has a positive attitude and the ability to work well with others as well as independently
The right fit – it’s got to be mutual
We recognize that making a career move is a significant personal decision and, from our perspective, building a team of like-minded individuals is an important element to our success. Cards on the table - we are looking for a motivated individual who has: collaborated within teams for the delivery of projects; developed and implemented administrative systems; and built and sustained good internal relationships.
If you have more than 3 years’ experience in field work or geotechnical testing (with, at a minimum, a Diploma in Engineering Technology or Civil Engineering) and want to be part of a highly motivated group that works with clients to achieve their objectives, while leaving a positive impact on the environment and local communities then KCB is what you are looking for. We are particularly interested in candidates who have experience in:
- following ASTM standards
- geotechnical field equipment (nuclear gauge, inclinometer, vane shear, SPT Analyzer, penetrometer, torvane, etc.)
- participating in field investigations (drilling, sampling, etc.) and performing field tests
- carrying out laboratory testing including direct shear, triaxial, simple direct shear and consolidation testing
- equipment calibration
- CCIL Certification (C & D)
- interpreting and evaluating test results
- compiling test data, analyses or results and preparation of reports
Candidates with a drive for team-oriented project delivery are especially encouraged to apply.
Are you up to the challenge?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, simply apply on-line with your résumé quoting the job reference number 1628-M21.
We support, accommodate and are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified career seekers. We thank all candidates for applying; however only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.