Talent Acquisition Coordinator
An exciting opportunity exists for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to become a key member of the Klohn Crippen Berger (KCB) Human Resources team. The successful candidate can work from a cobination of home and office, based in our Vancouver, Calgary or Edmonton office.
KCB is continuing to grow, and they require Talent Acquisition support in order to do so. This position will collaborate closely with the Talent Acquisition team and global HR group. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will:
Role & Responsibilities
- Champion our best-in-class candidate experience as we continue to grow.
- Build and strengthen the partnership between the talent team and hiring leads.
- Coordinate interviews with our recruiters and hiring leads.
- Have a pulse on candidates as they move through the pipeline, while providing them with the high-touch candidate experience.
- Continue to partner with Taleo, our ATS, to ensure it is being used optimally.
- This role will forge relationships and attend recruiting fairs at educational institutions both locally and abroad.
- Degree in HR is preferred, but other post-secondary degrees and diplomas will be considered.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Prior experience in relationship building roles.
- Experience with and keen interest in social media content creation.
- You’re highly organized and detailed focused with an administrative, recruitment coordinator or HR admin foundation.
- Ability to adjust to agendas that continually change.
A little about you:
- You're curious and eager to learn: in this role you'll develop skills and gain experience to advance further into recruitment, HR, or operations.
- You’re comfortable with “done before perfect.” The needs of our team can shift suddenly, so it’s important that you’re able to be adaptable and resilient.
- You are a people person. It’s important that you have a knack for building rapport on the spot and leveraging your natural affinity.
- You thrive when you can action and execute on multiple high-priority items simultaneously with finesse.
- You wrangle logistical details, enjoy coordinating behind the scenes during candidate visits.
- You let your creative side shine through in social media and have a desire to build networks through social media.
What you'll do:
- Be the face of KCB representing all we stand for in client/candidate interactions.
- Oversee and assist in the execution of our Full-cycle Candidate Attraction process (Candidate identification & sourcing, assessment and selection).
- Working within our Applicant Tracking system (ATS).
- Overseeing LinkedIn posts and Search advertising.
- Creating compelling job descriptions and candidate summaries.
- Co-ordination of Reference checks.
- Draft job descriptions, manage and track job postings, set up interviews, and communicate with candidates.
- Owner of all stages from contract creation to handing off new hires to the HR Business Partner team.
- Develop and manage relationships with universities (co-op programs), social media, networking, and employee referrals.
- Develop and manage talent data and stats.
Klohn Crippen Berger Ltd. (KCB) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm with four major business units providing engineering and environmental services in the hydropower, transportation, ports, infrastructure, geotechnical, mining, oil sands, oil & gas, environmental, and water resources sectors. We offer a full range of services from our offices in Canada, Australia, Peru, the UK and US. Klohn Crippen Berger is a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
W e are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified career seekers. We offer professional career development tracks, competitive salaries commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package.
Are you up to the challenge?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, simply apply online with your resume and covering letter quoting the job reference number 1693-C21.
We thank all candidates for applying however only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.