Civil and infrastructure design are key services that KCB provides to our various Clients. KCB excels at custom designs, which provide highly optimizing solutions to our client’s challenges.
KCB works with its Clients to produce tailored and innovative solutions that offer value for money and produce the desired end product. KCB takes great pride in listening to our Clients and understanding their needs.
Recently completed projects include:
- Several Heavy Haul Roads, Jackpine Mine, Shell Canada Energy – 25 km of mine haul roads in variable ground conditions. Significant cost savings were achieved by limiting excavation operations and assuming the observational approach to construction and operation;
- Infrastructure works, Centrifugation Trials, Jackpine Mine, Shell Canada Energy. Works included Site investigations, Culvert crossings, pond design and grading;
- Aurora Mine (Tailings dam and Heavy Haul road designs); and,
- Mildred Lake Base Mine – Coke Line renewal;
- Confidential client MSE wall (Instrumentation design and installation);
- Confidential client -Tailings pond and associated infrastructure design;
- Confidential Client- Permanent Dewatering Project (Geotechnical, mechanical and electrical design of a permanent actively pumped underground dewatering system);
- Heavy Haul Road Design
- Culvert Crossing Design
- Foundation Design
- Piling Design
- Pipeline Design
- Power Line Design