Klohn Crippen Berger (KCB) works with companies to set up and maintain a Stakeholder Management Plan, and to develop a stakeholder management process that identifies and prioritizes stakeholders, analyzes stakeholder requirements, interests and objectives, and defines strategy.
KCB’s team of sociologists, economists and consultation experts are well-versed in community consultation methods and have a breadth of experience in the mining and hydropower sectors. KCB also offers our clients expertise in the interactions between consultation and government regulations, government departments, and review boards, having assisted numerous projects get their social license to operate through building strong relationships with local communities.
- Stakeholder mapping
- Socio-economic baseline studies
- Stakeholder consultation and engagement plans and materials
- First Nations and Indigenous consultation
- Regulatory management and advisory services
- Social Impact Assessments
- Traditional Use and Traditional Ecological Knowledge Studies
- Capacity building